Three photographs of two homes in Williamsburg, Virginia where W. Melville Jones lived during 1934 and 1936. The two houses were rented to The College of William and Mary faculty.
One house is a two story building which was beside the Theta House, but is now a vacant lot and the second house was near the intersection of North Boundary and Richmond Road and is now a park/garden.
One photograph of a car at an auto repair shop which is where the Blue Talon is in 2009. Part of the building was used by the Virginia Gazette.
Includes letter of explanation from W. Melville Jones.