Green Spring Garden Club in Williamsburg, Virginia was organized in 1958 to "give younger mothers and ladies in Williamsburg an organization to join who wanted to advance their knowledge of gardening, development of home grounds and to aid in protecting the forest, wild flowers and birds. Membership was limited to 25 persons. Iris was their flower. Further information about this individual or organization may be available in the Special Collections Research Center Wiki: http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Green Spring Garden Club.
Mss. Acc. 2002.10 Green Spring Garden Club Records