The Endowment Association of the College of William and Mary in Virginia, Incorporated was founded in 1939. The Association changed its name to The College of William and Mary Foundation on July 1, 2006. The Endowment Association's mission was “to aid, strengthen, and expand in every proper and useful way the work, usefulness and objects of” the College. The Association managed the College's endowments, including the Athletic Educational Foundation and the Marshall-Wythe School of Law Foundation. Further information about this individual or organization may be available in the Special Collections Research Center Wiki: http://scrc.swem.wm.edu/wiki/index.php/Endowment Association..